We worked with them over a few meetings to come up with a design, timeline and budget that they would be happy with. This project was fast tracked and completed in a compressed timeline.
Once the details were decided upon, we went ahead with demolition of the old kitchen. Everything in the kitchen was gutted including cabinets, appliances, backsplash and flooring.
Since the homeowner was using his home office during the renovation, we put up protective poly walls to contain the dust and minimize any disturbance to the homeowner.
Before we put the new tile in, we put a self-leveling compound to ensure that the floor was completely even.
Large, beautiful, white 1′ x 2′ tile was installed on the floor.
New appliances were purchased and installed.
To finish off the kitchen, new crown moulding and baseboard was added.
Other photos from the project:
- entire kitchen gutted (cabinets, appliances, backsplash, flooring)
- cabinets with under-cabinet LED lighting installed
- rewired and relocated electrical outlets for ease of access
- new appliances (range hood and dishwasher)
- new paint
- new tile flooring
- new crown moulding and baseboard