The laundry room needed to be remodeled to make it more convenient for them to fold their clothes and have more storage room. To make it easier on their backs, we raised their washer and dryer onto a platform. This meant no more bending down and no more back pain!
We added a back-splash around the sink to prevent water from getting through the walls. This was important because they regularly bathed their dog in this sink. We added high gloss cabinets along the wall for more storage space and added under-cabinet LED lighting. We also made the room brighter by adding recessed pot lights in the ceiling.
All in all, the project was fully completed in one and about 10 days.
More photos from the project:
- washer and dryer raised to allow for easier access and reduced back strain.
- back-splash added around sink to keep the walls protected.
- more storage added with high gloss cabinets along the wall.
- under-cabinet LED lighting
- recessed pot lights
- quartz counter-top
- new plumbing and electrical